As a health clinic, Health Now! Clinic of Madison County (HNC) provides a wide range of services while still maintaining continuity through shared medical records. HNC acts as an entry point for health care services. This helps ensure that individuals in need of health care obtain the necessary type and amount of care.
HNC was created exclusively to establish, maintain, and operate suitable facilities to provide primary health care for persons within the service area. Additionally, HNC will endeavor to develop programs for health prevention, disease prevention, and education.
- Diagnose and treat acute and chronic illness by Family Nurse Practitioners
- Evaluation and Medication
- Labs at Reduced Rates
- Blood Pressure and Weight Checks
- Allergy Injections
- Vitamin B12 Injections
- Influenza Injections
- Referrals to: Podiatrist, Optometry, Dental and other Specialties
- Prescription Assistance (K-PAP)